Murdock Banner Financial Group
Over the years, we have found that a team approach can be an effective method to help clients who have a wide variety of needs as they maneuver through a complex financial-services world.
No one strategy fits everyone. We take a proactive approach to helping you develop a strategy to address your financial goals and objectives, using the most efficient methods available.
Recognizing that everyone encounters challenges along the way, we strive to anticipate and address those situations as they occur. We want to keep you on track toward a meaningful and purpose-driven financial future.
Common questions we can help you answer:
- When can I afford to retire?
- What financial changes can I expect after I get married?
- How much can I help my kids with school finances without derailing my own retirement?
- What's my net worth?
- Can I afford to have another child?
- How much house can I afford?
- Can I afford a new car?
- How will I be able to pay bills six months from now, six years from now and sixteen years from now?
- Which investment vehicle is right for me?
- What types of insurance and documents do I need in place to protect my family?
- Where is my money going now and where should it be going?
- What exactly is a diversified portfolio and how can I build one?
- How did my investments do this past year?
- What will happen to the wealth I’ve acquired after I pass away?
- What tax savings strategies are available to me?
- Am I taking advantage of all the benefit plans my employer offers?